Cabinets >> Customer Resources
Limited Cabinetry Warranty
Menominee Tribal Enterprises warrants to the original purchaser, that our products will be free of defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years.
We offer a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser on door hinges and drawer guides to be free from defects that occur under normal use. This is a part warranty only and any labor incurred is not covered.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Natural aging of the wood graining and color.
- Any defects caused by handling, storage, poor installation, on site to be altering, abuse of product, extreme temperature and moisture.
- Damage due to transportation of the defective product.
- Cost of installation, removal, are not covered.
We are committed to excellence in the sustainable management of our forest and the manufacturing of consistently crafted wood products while serving the needs of our forest, employees, customers, and tribal community and all future generations.
Cabinet Cleaning & Care
- Dusting: Dust cabinets frequently with a soft lint-free cloth. You can dampen the cloth slightly with water or a spray-type dust remover.
- Spills: Clean spills immediately. Use a clean cloth and mild soap if necessary.
- Cleaning: There are a number of products available for your wood cleaning needs. Use a clean cloth and mild soap if necessary.
- Polishing: We recommend that you wash and polish cabinets once or twice each year. Use a light coat of quality furniture polish.
- Don’ts: Never use detergents, soap pads, or steel wool on your cabinetry. These harsh abrasives will mar the wood finish. Additionally, we recommend that you avoid the use of paste wax and polishes that contain silicone; the wax build up is difficult to remove.